Assistant Professor (tenure-track)
John Hopcroft Center for Computer Science
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Algorithm correctness verification, program verification, program semantics, separation logic, concurrent program verification.
- VST-Floyd: A Separation Logic Tool to Verify Correctness of C Programs, Qinxiang Cao, Lennart Beringer, Samuel Gruetter, Josiah Dodds and Andrew W. Appel. Journal of Automatic Reasoning (JAR) 2018.
- Proof pearl: Magic wand as frame, by Qinxiang Cao, Shengyi Wang, Aquinas Hobor, and Andrew W. Appel, February 2018.
- Bringing Order to the Separation Logic Jungle, Qinxiang Cao, Santiago Cuellar, Andrew W. Appel. In Asian Symposium on Programming Language and Systems (APLAS) 2017.
- On Axiomatizations of Public Announcement Logic, Yanjing Wang and Qinxiang Cao. In Synthes 190 (2013): 190, 103–134.
- Verifiable C. Fifth Volumn of Software Foundation. Andrew W. Appel and Qinxiang Cao. (In preparation)